Product Notes & Ingredients
- Top: Lemon, Bergamot, Yuzu, Cypress
- Middle: Nutmeg, Bourbon
- Base: Musk, Cedar, Tobacco
Argan Oil, Avocado Oil, Calendula Infused Oil, Coconut Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Marula Oil, Shea Butter, Vitamin E. **Premium Quality Fragrance Oils & Natural Ingredients**
- It's best to use a body scrub once your skin is already free of dust and dirt that may have accumulated on your skin already. This way, the scrub can work its magic of cleansing more effectively! So, make sure that you shower with lukewarm water and you finish using soap or a body wash prior to using your body scrub.
- After you've thoroughly scrubbed your body, rinse off the scrub and gently pat your body dry.
- Apply your oil after a sudsy shower or therapeutic bath soak. Pat your skin down, but keep it a bit damp to maximize the moisture gained from your bath. Another option is to apply your oil in-shower after using body wash and before drying down. This saves you the extra time of applying lotion after a bath.
Cool Metal Hydration Set
$29.99 Regular Price